Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Documentary- Poster Research



My documentary will also be based on fitness and health. It has a slight twist regarding what kind of a foundation the gym sets for some compared to others. I am pretty familiar with the topic due to personal experience and the research I did for my magazine.
Today I began researching how to create the poster for my documentary.








These are my favorite documentary posters that I found during research. I have come up with multiple tag lines that I will include in my poster aside from the title. I have definitely decided that my documentary will be titled "Toned." All of these have a different placement for the title and tag-lines. My decision on where to put these will be in accordance to what the picture I choose for my poster looks like.

I will be taking pictures for my poster tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment