Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Final touches

I am putting the final touches on my cover page and table of contents page. I am thrilled with how it looks.
The cover looks awesome and I am so happy with the way everything seemed to fit in. The title is placed exactly the way I wanted it to be and it took so long to get it just right.

The table of contents page is just right in my opinion. I used some inspiration from similar magazines but kind of put a twist on it. It ended up being simple but not too simple which is exactly what I was going for. I was able to fit in a couple of pictures that help illustrate what the main stories are about.

As for the two page spread, I am almost done. I have to add some more text that I just received along with a link to a video and that's basically it.

I am so satisfied that all my hard work is really paying off and that I am happy with the way everything looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment