Friday, April 3, 2015

Finishing the magazine

I'm at the point where I am simply looking over every part of the magazine and fixing up anything I can.
I am making sure that everything I have designed is in high quality mode and looks good. I was reviewing my table of contents and decided to completely change one of the main pictures I had showcased. This was mainly because of quality, I felt as though that one picture was not as high quality as the rest, regardless of editing.
I also fixed the font in my two page spread because I didn't like the flow of it around the page.  I used one of the fonts that I downloaded from dafont.com called 28 days later. Since my two page spread has a lot of text, I wanted to avoid having it look boring so I played around with underlining specific words that needed to stand out.
I'm really proud of my magazine as a whole and I'm impressed with everything I was able to create. I feel as though I really put my all into this layout and I hope it is evident to people reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment