Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Progress with poster

As I began photographing for my documentary poster, I knew for a fact that I did not want a person's face in the picture. My documentary includes two people that play a vital role so it wouldn't make sense to have just one person on the poster and having both would just make it too simple.
I played around with various angles and locations and ended up taking multiple photographs of bars and weights at the gym. My documentary focuses on what the gym, but not just the fact that people go there to look good, rather, how others use it as a foundation for bigger dreams. The people I am interviewing have different aspirations, but training at the gym is what they both have in common. Due to that, I decided I wanted the poster to include the gym.


After hours of trying to take the ideal pictures, I have found the picture for my poster.


I definitely need to do some editing to enhance the quality, but it is absolutely what I was going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment