Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Two Page Spread

I'm a little bit frustrated because I can't think of the right layout for my two page spread. I've tried various designs but nothing seems right. I have decided that the story will definitely be "Ask the personal trainer" but I'm not sure how to present this story. Since this is more of a body building magazine, it is aimed towards men. This has caused me to have some trouble thinking of a design that is more on the simple side, but not overly simple.
For the actual content on the two page spread I have questions and answers, a little bit of background information,  and even a recipe that is recommended. This is all already written on the two page spread, now I am just trying to format and make a layout that feels right.
I have started placing the picture of the nutritionist/personal trainer that I showed in a previous post and it all seems to be working well. I am trying to just take it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment