Thursday, March 19, 2015

Two page spread

Today I continued to photoshop some pictures that I will include in my two page spread.  
I have also decided that my two page spread will be a sort of advice column where you can ask a nutritionist questions. I have collected a variety of questions from friends and family that they would be interested in asking a nutritionist and sent it Jose Vallejo who will be the featured nutritionist.
I sent the questions today and expect the responses back by later today or tomorrow. From there, I will be choosing what questions/responses I'm going to include on my spread.
I also asked for some random tips that can be included on the page so that it's not just questions and answers.
A small area of the spread will be dedicated to giving some information on the featured nutritionist, giving some background information, etc. This way, people will know a little bit about the person they are receiving advice from.
This is the picture of Jose Vallejo that will be included along with the information about him.
I'm excited to add the information and continue working on the spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment