Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Progress

I've made some great progress. I was able to finish up my cover and I'm really happy with it.
The cover ended up being a little bit different than I planned but overall it came out even better than I expected.

I decided to carry out my color scheme throughout all of my magazine, making it all black and green. I was able to make the shade of green the same one as one of the ropes that is being held in the pictures I took. Being able to match the green I used in my layouts to the green in the picture is what really convinced me to continue this color scheme.

I realized I really needed some more pictures for my two page spread and table of contents. I didn't want the pictures to just be of a person so I will try to get some pictures of work out equipment and protein shakes. These are all things that are mentioned within my magazine so I feel as though they should be represented through pictures too.

No comments:

Post a Comment