Thursday, March 5, 2015

Magazine Article Ideas

After researching a few more magazines pertaining to my topic, I have decided I will include articles regarding meal plans. These will include what you should eat before and after a workout in order to get the most out of workouts.
I think this addition and overall topic would have success due to the growing relevancy in today's society as more people to get fit and healthy.

I'm considering interviewing a nutritionist in order to obtain information regarding the meal plans. I have seen this done in Shape magazine and bodybuilding.com. The colors I will potentially include for the layout of this article will be bold and passionate.
Along with the meal plans, I will include multiple tips in order to motivate readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment