Thursday, March 5, 2015

Magazine Cover Research and Ideas

For my AS Level project magazine layout, I wanted to do a topic that is relevant and becoming more popular in society. Fitness and Health are two things that I have grown to love and I share the passion with various family members. This topic has also gained popularity recently and has become more prominent in today's society.
I've started looking up various and health and fitness magazines and came across multiple themes that I appreciate.
My cover is going to be bold since the magazine will be focusing on different routines and tips to follow in order to gain muscle, be lean, and get toned.
I have started looking for fonts on dafont.com. I was recently introduced to the website and have found multiple font possibilities that would really come across as bold.
As for color schemes, after looking at other health and fitness magazines and body building magazines I will be leaning towards shades of green and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment